HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Track surface

Go down 
AuthorMessage
number14

PostSubject: Track surface   Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:42 am

Ok can a rep from Bendigo Bank Speedway explain why the track in Question had no water put up on the Highline...From the super sedan stand around to Whyllie Tiles Stand....i said to my mate of who races this is unbelievable considering that they have an Australian Title to run...He Agreed whole heartily that it would become a 1 line race track as there was nothing to encourage the person of who wants to run wide...yes there were times we did see that try & happen but the poor guy who tried it was left in their wake....So let's see at least a 2-3 lane racetrack....The crowd would love it as well as the competitors....... sunny
Back to top Go down
Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Track surface   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 am

Are you serious?
The reason it was only one line for the mods was because the top was so good. The sprintcars ran both high and low. I don't think you could get a much better track for a weekends racing. The mods final was a little processional but that happens when you line up fastest to the front and have half the field out before the race really gets underway.
Back to top Go down
angryman

PostSubject: Re: Track surface   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 pm

gotta agree with caboose on this one. I spoke to a lot of drivers in the pits and watched a lot of racing, and no-one I spoke to had a bad word to say about the track....stewards maybe, but not the track Very Happy

AMCA T34

PostSubject: Re: Track surface   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 am

I thought the track friday night was going to be a bit too fast and therefore one lane. The mod drivers, however, drove all over it and the racing was spectacular.

Saturday night the track was wide with plenty of passing. The final was a let down but only because so many front runners didn't finish a lap.

Bret Tatnell passed a few cars in the final.

Hate to say it, but well done Latrobe.
Back to top Go down
number14

PostSubject: Track surface   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:03 pm

ok guys & thanks for your thoughts & yes i was wrong, but i still don't know why they didn't water the track as i mentioned previously?...ok caboose you seem to have the answers ...may-be you can tell us please.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track surface   

Back to top Go down

Track surface
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tasmanian Speedway Forums :: Around The Tracks :: Bendigo Bank Arena, Latrobe-
Jump to: